A crop party is a modern quilting bee. A group of friends gather to have girl friend time, sharing joys and sorrows while preserving memories and creating a special keepsake.

Monday, June 24, 2013

Another Freshly Made Lighthouse



This is the second card I made playing with the Perfect Day stamp from Close to My Heart and the resist embossing technique.  For this one, I stamped in Versamark and embossed with clear detail embossing powder.  As I sponged over it, the image appeared as a lighthouse might appear out of a fog.  I have always loved this stamp as it reminds me of the Old Cape Henry Lighthouse where I grew up.



Again, the layout is this one from Freshly Made Sketches. 


Thank you for stopping by! Until next time, Hansi

Materials used, all from Close to My Heart unless otherwise noted:
Paper:  White Daisy cardstock, Majestic Blue
Ink:  Bamboo, Desert Sand
Stamp:  Perfect Day
Embellishments:  hemp, a wooden button from Joann's
Other:  Clear Detail embossing powder


1 comment: