A crop party is a modern quilting bee. A group of friends gather to have girl friend time, sharing joys and sorrows while preserving memories and creating a special keepsake.

Saturday, March 30, 2013

A CAS Set to Help a Friend


A friend had an online auction to help mutual friend who spent her rent money to pay the veterinarian bill when her cat got sick, so I donated this CAS set.  I cannot believe someone paid $23!  I stamped the butterflies in pigment ink and then embossed them with clear detail powder so that I could color them with CTMH's new alcohol markers without smearing the ink.  Spring is the season for chasing butterflies, so I am entering this in the Heart 2 Heart challenge to "Spring Forward."  Thank you for stopping by, until next time, Hansi
Materials used, all from Close to My Heart unless otherwise noted:
Paper|: White Daisy, Twilight, and Sweet Leaf cardstock
Stamps:  Blessed (retired), Pemberly WOTG (retired), Petite Perks (retired)
Ink: Black Pigment ink, Creme Brulee, Twilight, Sweet Leaf, and Ruby alcohol markers
Other:  Clear Detail embossing powder, Cuddlebug Musical Flourishes embossing folder

1 comment: