A crop party is a modern quilting bee. A group of friends gather to have girl friend time, sharing joys and sorrows while preserving memories and creating a special keepsake.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Unscripted Play

 

My box came Tuesday!!!!  I finally got to play with some of the new Close to My Heart paper!  This is the "For Always" paper pack.  I had two flowers cut from Blush cardstock left over from another project, so I distressed them with white daisy and blush and then edged them with black.  After curling the petals, I attached them with foam tape to keep them from flattening and embellished.  Here is a close up:


 
 
I used this layout from Unscripted Sketches:
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time, Hansi
  
Materials used, all from Close to My Heart:
Paper:  For Always, Blush, Black and White Daisy cardstock
Ink:  Blush, White Daisy, Black
Embellishments:  Black Mini Medley (retired), Sparkles Black Flourishes
Other:  Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge



4 comments:

  1. Great card and love the colors. Thanks for playing along at US. Hope your back again. Really enjoyed your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! This card totally leaps from the gallery with that bold & beautiful flower! Absolutely perfectly executed and balanced. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us this week at Unscripted Sketches :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love a big bold bloom with bling (say that three times fast) ... so very glad you joined us at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card....I love the pop of colour.

    ReplyDelete