A crop party is a modern quilting bee. A group of friends gather to have girl friend time, sharing joys and sorrows while preserving memories and creating a special keepsake.

Monday, January 14, 2013

'Tis the season of Birthdays

 
 
This is the time of year when it seems like every time I turn around, someone in my life has a birthday coming up.  I have made cards for my husband, daughter, and nephew.  Now it is time to make cards for friends.  Yes, you have seen this stamp from Inkadinkado a few times before.  I love cats and sparkles, so this is my go to stamp, particularly when the person I am sending it to is owned by a spoiled rotten cat.  Both of these are based on a layout from Freshly Made Sketches.  For this first take, I used Moonlight paper, a button from the pewter mini medley, purple sparkles and clear bitty sparkles, long retired ribbon and a sentiment from the "Say It In Style" stamp set, all from Close to my Heart.
 

 I have a second take on this layout in my next post.  Thank you for stopping by.  Until next time, Hansi

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this stamp is awesome!! The sparkles are just perfect with the fabulous feline! Pretty card! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bling on the pretty kitty! So cute! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete