A crop party is a modern quilting bee. A group of friends gather to have girl friend time, sharing joys and sorrows while preserving memories and creating a special keepsake.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Mojo Monday 267

This week's Mojo Monday sketch did not appeal to me until I turned it vertical.  Then I began to see a birthday card for one of my scrappin' friends.

 
 
 
 
This is the Close to My Heart paper pack, Stella, with heavy use of CTMH's Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.  For the flower I cut three <flower 7> in sizes ranging from 1.75 to 1.25 inches and a one inch <flower 4>, sponged Cocoa ink along the edges to create a line to separate the layers without distressing, curled the petals, stacked the layers and attached them with foam tape.  The tag is a hybrid of  <tag 3> and <tag 4> layer with a small piece Lagoon paper behind the cutouts to give them some pop.  I love the photo hangers, and when I did not see them in the new catalog, I stocked up.  Cocoa ribbon completes the look.
 
Thank you for stopping by. Until next time, Hansi
 


No comments:

Post a Comment