A crop party is a modern quilting bee. A group of friends gather to have girl friend time, sharing joys and sorrows while preserving memories and creating a special keepsake.

Friday, November 30, 2012

Another Heart 2 Heart Christmas Card

I had so much fun making a Christmas card with "non-Christmas" paper that I made another card for the Heart 2 Heart Christmas Challenge.  This time I had planned to use Flirty, but decided it needed some brightness.  I am not a fan of Flirty Yellow or Flirty Orange,so I pulled in some Stella.  I guess you could call it Flirty Stella.

 
 
I used the Mojo Monday 268 layout from last week.  Yes I am running behind...  
 
Thank you for stopping by.  Until next time, Hansi
 



1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I like these non-traditional colors too! Thanks for playing again at H2H!

    ReplyDelete