A crop party is a modern quilting bee. A group of friends gather to have girl friend time, sharing joys and sorrows while preserving memories and creating a special keepsake.

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Mojo Monday 263

No, you did not sleep though the weekend!  It is indeed Saturday. Mojo Monday is a challenge blog.  On Mondays, Julee Tilman or one of her designers posts a sketch of a layout, challenges you to interpret it and then post a link to your blog to show everyone what you came up with.  It is really interesting (and inspiring) to see what other people have made.  To make myself stretch, I am going to play along each week which is one reason I have started this blog.  Here is the sketch from last Monday:

 
 
Here is my card:
 
 
 
For my first attempt at piecing, I used the flower in the Card Word Puzzle from Close to My Heart, with Indian corn blue, honey, and vanilla cream inks on vanilla cream paper, .  I used the Art Philosophy cartridge to cut the butterflies and tab.   I also used Pemberly paper, outdoor denim and desert sand inks and brown opaques, all from CTMH.
 
I like this layout so much that I will definitely keep it in my regular rotation.  Now go see what others have done.   http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com/  Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time, Hansi


2 comments: